Private and discreet therapy in the San Fernando Valley.
My counseling specialties include:
- Emotional wounds from childhood bullying
- Anxiety or PTSD over past trauma
- Frustration with you or your partner always being on location
- Feeling shame or humiliation, like you just aren’t good enough
- Upsetting or angry thoughts that you just can’t seem to get rid of
- Feeling depressed or like you are alone in a room full of people
- Emotional abuse or emotional trauma, sometimes referred to as psychological abuse
- Issues related to identity including gender identity and sexual orientation
- I am Kink-Aware
I will fit you in on any day you need to talk, even if you don’t have an appointment because you never know what the day will bring.
I want to help! Let me come along side you.
Call or text me: 818-648-5605
Let’s face it, we all have needs.
Whether it is something we are going through ourselves or whether we are caring for others who have issues such as these counseling specialties:
- Social Anxiety (or social phobia) which is fear of being criticized or treated poorly by others
- Agoraphobia which is fear of going outside or being trapped outside
- PTSD which develops when one has faced a life-threatening situation such as a mugging, rape, combat, a bad car accident, or other form of violence
- Major depression which is feeling sad, discouraged, or hopeless more days than not. It includes a problem eating, sleeping, and working. In it’s most extreme, depression sometimes results in suicide.
- Bipolar Disorder includes mood swings ranging from sad to angry to very happy.
- Persistent Depression is less severe than major depression, but it still interferes with energy, sleep, and appetite.
Gender Dysphoria includes:
- Transgender individuals feel like they were assigned the wrong gender at birth.
- Transsexual individuals feel like they were assigned the wrong sex at birth.
- Genderqueer individuals who do not feel like they fit into any one gender assignment or sexual orientation
- Going against your personal values in order to please others
- Love addiction or a dependent need of others
- Feeling like you need to be all things to all people
- Difficulty standing up for yourself or low self esteem
- Difficulty staying on task or paying attention
- Extreme forgetfulness or easily distracted
- Excessive daydreaming
- Unable to sit still
- Problems waiting their turn
Call or text me today: 818-648-5605.